The Original Harmony

"Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe." -Anatole France

Pictures

Hi all,

These are the pictures I intended to get up a few weeks ago, but there was something wrong with blogger so I couldnt upload them (nor could friends in the states). But here they are now.


This is the Buddha Head in the tree at Ayutthaya



Prayer before a Muay Thai match


Ringside advice from a coach

The ref


Final advice from a coach before the next round


Part of the dance before a match.

I wanted to have some pictures from today too, we got hit by some pretty strong thunderstorms...trees down, flodded streets....but the card reader in this computer isn't working. Sorry. Ill find a place to upload most of my good pictures once home.

-Tim
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11:27 AM

Interesting pictures Tim, we are looking forward to seeing more when you get a good site to display your best shots.    



» Post a Comment