The Original Harmony

"Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe." -Anatole France

A little late to Siem Reap

Well, our bus to Siem Reap was this morning. Unfortunately, I had an adverse reaction to my anti-malarials, and was pretty much incapacitated yesterday. I still wasn't doing too well this morning, so we ended up missing our bus. We do have tickets for tomorrows bus though, and I'm feeling better, so hopefully I will make it then. However, because of this, we had to cut out one of our destinations as well; Battambang, Cambodia.

-Tim

P.S.
I had hoped to get a picture up....But unfortunately the connection isn't so great here, so its not uploading.

sorry
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9:32 AM

Bummer! I'm sorry you're not feeling well Tim, but it sounds like you guys figured it out and will be back out exploring soon. I think the commenting has picked up, as well. We're all getting to live a bit vicariously through you guys, it's fun.

Feel better, be safe, have fun!

-Dan

P.S. Duke, Brown, UCSD all want me too : D    



10:21 AM

Wow Dan --- Congratulations!!!! --- be sure to take the time to read up on effective interviewing --- make the most of it --- and good luck --- Mr. Hawes    



10:45 AM

Tim will be changing his medication --- to what Kelly is taking --- far more expensive --- but far less likely to ruin the trip --- Dad    



1:19 PM

Amazing! Your trip is causing my mind to wander to things I would like to do someday (soon?). What can I say that hasn't already been said?

How about: teasing Gordo isn't the same without you guys! :o)

On a more serious note, I expect a full-fledged Asian fashion show when you two return. I have never seen Tim in a suit!

Be safe, have fun, and keep making memories!
Love,
Kara    



12:53 PM

Tim and Kelly,

I'm enjoying your descriptive journal entries and share your adventuresome spirit. Have fun!

Ann    



5:00 AM

Grats on the schools Dan and Gordo. I'm sad; I haven't heard anything from anyone yet.

I'm feeling a lot better now. Although the dust is giving me a sore throat...and the new medicine is really expensive (about $4) for a daily pill.

It certainly does beat classes Gordo.

Post coming soon....    



» Post a Comment