The Original Harmony

"Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe." -Anatole France

Pictures

Today we are taking a rest. However, the computers we have here are relatively fast so i have three pictures here for you.
A dragon at the Cantonese Assembly Hall in Hoi An
Cao Dai worshippers at the Cao Dai Holy See outside of Saigon

Kelly and I at the "Tomb Raider Temple" in Angkor

Sorry I don't have more pictures, but going through them all after the fact is proving to be very dificult. I have so many.

Thats all for now,

Tim


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:53 AM

Nice pictures --- glad you were able to post them for us --- Dad - H    



» Post a Comment